Wednesday, December 16, 2015

State of the Portfolio - LOL!

Just a quick update on the portfolio.  It's been ridiculously bad lately, with just a little room for good news.

$JAMN - sold last 500 out around .24 after seeing a steady slump.  Very lucky after PR meltdown with scummy ex-owner.  Still optimistic in company, nice comeback from under $.10.  Profitability is keeping me away for a while.  Nice spike today.

$ASTI - Waiting on government solar contracts.  In around $.14.  320 shares.  Down ~5% after commissions.  Probably the most realistic stock I have

$TBEV - The reason behind everyone else using "High Performance Energy Drink" to list their energy drinks on Amazon.  81,000 shares.  Down 75% since bought well under one cent.  Need more research.

$BRGO - Don't even get me started.  I visit the investor PR whenever I need a quick and irrational high.  1000:1 reverse split.  Down 99%.  My fault though for not selling at 300% spike.

$FLST - Sold half for moderate profit while working at a sucky tech job two years ago.  Other half is down 99%.


Wish list: JAMN, CDII, SUNE

Total value: $88

What would you do with such a small portfolio?

No comments:

Post a Comment